Need Assistance?

Contact us from 8am-5pm Eastern Time by phone at (703) 614-8416, (571) 384-5629 VP, or anytime by email at

Employment Programs

Q: Does CAP provide assistive technology to Workers' Compensation beneficiaries?

A: CAP supports Workers' Compensation beneficiaries by providing assistive technology to assist individuals with staying on the job and returning to work.  Individuals may be asked to provide a Workers’ Compensation acceptance letter as supporting medical documentation.  To learn more about how CAP support Workers’ Compensation beneficiaries, visit:

Q: Does CAP fund assistive technology for telecommuters?

A: CAP supports telework by providing services and accommodations for disabled employee’s teleworking as a form of reasonable accommodation. Assistive technologies are available to employees with approved telework agreements to perform the essential functions of their job. We do require you fax or email us a copy of your agency's telework agreement with your request.  To learn more, visit CAP’s Telework Program page.

Q: How do I find a job in the Federal government?

A: If you are interested in finding employment in the Federal government, please visit USA Jobs to begin your search. Unfortunately, CAP is unable to assist in job placement or provide employment opportunities.