You have 0 selected solutions
Requests submitted today will be reviewed and processed accordingly, however will not be procured until funding is received for Fiscal Year 2018. Due to the unprecedented
number of requests we are currently processing, we strongly encourage you to contact your agency Disability Program Manager, Case Manager or CAP Agency Point of Contact (POC)
for assistance. For a list of POC's visit:
Because we understand that you, our customer, may be in urgent need of an item, it's important that we make you aware of these delays. We do this, not to cause unnecessary
concern or stress, but to provide the best customer service possible.
Contact us from 8am-5pm Eastern Time by phone at (833) 227-3272 or (703) 614-8416, (571) 384-5629 VP, or anytime by email at email@example.com.
CAP is excited to work with you as your agency POC! In efforts to provide the best customer service experience for all of our partners in the Department of Defense and our 69 Federal partner agencies, CAP is here as a resource to help your agency meet its reasonable accommodation goals and ensure employees with disabilities receive the assistive technology they need. Our DoD Components and federal partner agency POCs will:
• Receive automatically-generated e-mails advising that an agency employee has submitted a CAP request;
• Receive automatically-generated e-mails advising that an accommodation request has been declined;
• Receive automatically-generated e-mails advising that a requested accommodation has been ordered;
• Receive CAP's annual stakeholders' reports and partner agency reports;
• May track CAP requests on behalf of the agency for internal and external reporting purposes; and,
• Receive periodic e-mails providing updates on upcoming CAP events, changes in the request process, and/or developments in disability employment policy which may impact CAP or your agency.
For questions or information please feel free to contact our Outreach Analyst.
What is CAP?
Does CAP replace lost, stolen or damaged accommodations?
What Executive Orders, publications, or initiatives exist that provide guidance and direction for managers?
Can I request a CAP representative to present at an event?
What signatures are required on my CAP Request Form before I submit it?
What type of documentation is required?
I do not see the item that I would like to request on the website. Are these items the only ones I can choose from?
Each federal agency is designated a CAP Point of Contact (POC) who is responsible for disseminating CAP information to agency employees. These training segments explain how CAP’s Assessment team, Acquisition team, and Outreach team support agency POC.
The Computer/Electronic Accommodations Program’s disability etiquette training is targeted to supervisors and co-workers of individuals with disabilities. These trainings are intended to provide basic tips that can serve as a guideline when interacting with an individual who has a disability.
CAP has recorded a series of webinars to share the CAP training experience with our customers and stakeholders around the world.
WARNING: This is a U.S. Government Computer SystemFor Official Use Only