Empowered people accessing information and technology to positively impact work, rehabilitation, and customer experience throughout the Department of Defense (DoD).
To provide assistive technology and accommodations to support individuals with disabilities and wounded, ill and injured service members throughout the Department of Defense in accessing information and communication technology.
- DoD employees with disabilities
- Active duty service members with functional limitations
- DoD employees with disabling conditions who are also:
- Workers’ Compensation beneficiaries
- Term and temporary employees
- Workforce Recruitment Program (WRP)
- Detail appointments
- DoD managers who are ready to hire and accommodate
Department of Defense
Defense Human Resource Activity
Defense Personnel and Family Support Center
Wounded, Ill and Injured Service Members
- Ensure quality service and accommodations to DoD employees, DoD agencies and wounded, ill and injured Service members.
- Increase awareness through partnership engagement and training programs.
- Improve operational performance by identifying optimum government resources.
- Enhance and expand capacity and services offered by the CAP Technology & Evaluation Center.