Empowered people accessing information and technology to positively impact work, rehabilitation, and customer experience throughout the Federal Government.
To provide assistive technology and accommodations to support individuals with disabilities and wounded, ill and injured service members throughout the Federal Government in accessing information and communication technology.
- Federal employees with disabilities
- Active duty service members with functional limitations
- Federal employees with disabling conditions who are also:
- Workers’ Compensation beneficiaries
- Term and temporary employees
- Workforce Recruitment Program (WRP)
- Detail appointments
- Federal managers who are ready to hire and accommodate
- Federal partner agencies that want to ensure their programs and services are accessible
Department of Defense
Defense Human Resource Activity
Defense Personnel and Family Support Center
Federal Agencies within the Executive Branch
Federal Employees with Disabilities
Wounded, Ill and Injured Service Members
- Ensure quality service and accommodations to federal employees, federal agencies and wounded, ill and injured Service members.
- Increase awareness through partnership engagement and training programs.
- Improve operational performance by identifying optimum government resources.
- Enhance and expand capacity and services offered by the CAP Technology & Evaluation Center.