Need Assistance?

Contact us from 8:00 am-4:30 pm Eastern Time by phone at (833) 227-3272 or (703) 614-8416, (571) 384-5629 VP, or anytime by email at

Contact our CAPTEC facility from 8am-4pm Eastern Time by phone at (703) 693-5160, or anytime by email at

CAP Forms

CAP has a number of forms you might need to fill out to request an accommodation. These forms allow CAP to understand your job functions, daily tasks, the specific nature of the limitation(s), and the information environment.  With this information, CAP can ensure the best reasonable accommodations are provided to meet your specific needs. Please note that CAP does have an online version of the standard form which you can access here: Request an Accommodation. In some cases, you may need to fill out some forms in addition to the online Request an Accommodation form to fully document your situation. After downloading and completing any of the listed forms, please email the completed forms to

CAP's official DD forms (below) are available at - .

DD2987 - Computer/Electronic Accommodations Program (CAP) Accommodation Request Form

DD2988 - Computer/Electronic Accommodations Program (CAP) Partnership Representative Form

DD2989 - Computer/Electronic Accommodations Program (CAP) Computer Specification Information Form


  • Confirmation of Videophone Certification
    A videophone is a communication device that connects to a network or an internet protocol (IP) line. It is necessary for CAP to receive verification that the employing agency has approved the videophone for use before we can procure the device. To continue processing your request for accommodation, CAP must be notified that your agency has completed the testing and evaluation process to ensure standards of security and compatibility are maintained.
  • Travel Reimbursement for Personal Assistant Form
Filling out a paper form